Source of funding: European Commission, Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2
Main objective of the project is the organization and implementation of art therapy programs for prevention of crime, as well as the development of methodology and dissemination through seminars.
Who are we?
Crime Prevention Fund - IGA
Crime Prevention Fund – IGA is an independent professional organization, engaged in lowering the crime rate and increasing social engagement rate. IGA is founded in 1998 in Pazardjik as a non-governmental organization.
For accomplishing its goals the organization
– Develop and adopt experimental programs and models;
– Perform training, consulting, information-educational and publishing activities;
– Deepen dialog and interdepartmental relations;
– Monitor the institutions engaged in crime problems;
– Intercede in favour of the target groups, subject to its work;
– Through its framework, provide social services for juvenile and adult offenders;
– Develop national and international partnerships.
Meet all the latest from us!
The planned structured meetings with IGA’s teams were held during the past month. Their goal was to discuss the successes achieved, to make proposals...
Strategic international and national partnerships