The Center for Community Support was opened by the Municipality of Lesichovo as a state delegated activity. The management of the service has been assigned to Crime Prevention Fund – IGA since February 2019. It employs a team of specialists – manager, social worker, speech therapist, psychologist.
The Center for Community Support is a complex of social services intended for children and families, working in order to prevent the abandonment of children and their placement in specialized institutions, prevention of violence and dropping out of school, deinstitutionalization and reintegration of children, training in independent living skills and social integration of children from institutions, counseling and support of families at risk, assessment, training and support of foster parents and adoptive parents, counseling and support of children with behavioral problems and manifestations.
– Children from 0 to 18 years, at risk, and their families;
– Children in constant care and their families;
– Children about to leave an institution and their families;
– Families at risk of abandonment or placement in an institution;
– Children with behavioral problems and their families;
– Families seeking professional support for the upbringing and education of the child.
- Program “Direct work with children”:
– Psychological counseling;
– Speech therapy support;
– Socio-pedagogical support.
- Primary Prevention Program:
– Training course “Sex education”;
– Training course “Family Planning”;
– Courses for parenting skills;
– Training course “Violence Prevention”;
– Individual work with deviant behavior.
- Family Support Program.
- Program “Alternatives”:
– Thematic applied activities “Atelier”.
- My Choice Program:
– Acquisition of skills for independent living – cooking, sewing, embroidery, etc .;
– Acquisition of skills for making conscious and informed choices about behavior and attitude towards the world.
- “Let’s go back to school” program:
– Prevention of dropping out of school;
– Work with children dropping out of school and support their families;
– Work with children who have dropped out of school and support their families.
- Program “I am learning to choose”:
– Work aimed at preventing violence and drug use