The Crisis center for individuals and children victims of abuse is a residential type of social service. It has been a state delegated service since 2009, operating in Municipality of Peshtera, Pazardzhik region.
The CCICVA-Peshtera has a comfortable and modern facilities with closer-to-family environment. The main purpose of this service is to offer competent and professional consulting for individuals and children-victims of abuse and trafficking ; to work for prevention of violence inside vulnerable groups.
In the CCICVA-Peshtera are working highly qualified specialists:
- social assistant;
- medical officer;
- legal consultant;
- shelter and accommodation officers;
All members of the staff are trained for specific work environment skills, teamwork skills etc.
In general the target groups for this type of service are children and families at risk, as well as their relatives. The service is aimed at:
- Children- victims of violence
- Children involved in trafficking or at risk of involvement in trafficking;
- Individuals- victims of domestic violence;
- Individuals- victims of trafficking;
- Families, relatives of the aforementioned;
The services provided in CCICVA-Peshtera are as follows:
- Social and legal counseling;
- Psychological and health support;
- Mediation with institutions and social systems;
- Family consulting;
- Behavioral skills training;
- Educational programs , career orientation and guidance;
- Preparation and implementation of individual programs and supporting programs for social inclusion;